- Category: Latest Updates
- Published on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 17:49
He joined BMS in 2010 as Director- MRCEI
Jitendra Tyagi has been appointed as the country head of Bristol-Myers Squibb India. He will report to Michael Norman, General Manager – Middle East, Africa and India. Tyagi is known for his ability to think strategically, resolve complex business challenges and connect and collaborate.
Tyagi brings a broad range of experience to his role. He joined BMS in 2010 as Director- MRCEI. In the last few years he performed diverse commercial roles in India such as Business Unit Head, market research, market access, key accounts, business excellence and patient support programme. He was the project leader who ensured a smooth transition of the diabetes business as well as employees to Astra Zeneca India. In his most recent role in BMS, he led the critical care and cardiovascular business unit, where he also managed efficiently the alliance with Pfizer.
Prior to joining BMS India, Tyagi spent more than 21 years at Novartis India in a number of leadership positions. Tyagi has earned his diploma in business management from Wellingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai and underwent an executive education programme from Columbia Business School.
EP News Bureau - Mumbai
- Delhi schools to receive information and training on Type I and II diabetes
- International team sheds new light on biology underlying schizophrenia
- Editorial Advisory Board
- GlobalData analysts focus on early detection and prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Daara Patel - PPP model is necessary to make healthcare accessible to all
- Dr Purvish Parikh - Focus should be on prevention rather than treatment
- Amit Backliwal - We need to dramatically change our speed of development