- Category: Latest Updates
- Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 17:31
Over 150 Indian delegates are likely to participate
On the eve of Vibrant Gujarat 2013, Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil) with the active support of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, will organise International Pharma Business Meet (Focus Africa) in Ahmedabad from January 8 to 11, 2013. Over 150 Indian delegates representing the pharmaceutical industry, senior Government officials from food and drug departments will actively participate in the event.
About 55 buyers/importers/drug regulatory authorities/pharma associations and FDA officials from countries such as Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe will participate in the business meeting. The objective of the meet is to develop trade relations with the above regions, create awareness on the market potential and to enhance trade with these countries.
The meeting will cover session wise business meetings, technical sessions on regulatory developments, exhibition on Indian pharma, plant visits etc. Presentations on Regulatory Developments and Indian Pharma will be made by eminent speakers and senior Government officials during that period.
EP News Bureau - Mumbai
- MSF hails US FDA nod for bedaquiline for MDR TB
- Aurobindo Pharma receives US FDA approval for Rizatriptan Benzoate tabs
- Editorial Advisory Board
- GlobalData analysts focus on early detection and prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Daara Patel - PPP model is necessary to make healthcare accessible to all
- Dr Purvish Parikh - Focus should be on prevention rather than treatment
- Amit Backliwal - We need to dramatically change our speed of development